Step 3: Rally
Step 3 of the “Steps to Expansion” initiative is all about the Rally! Our KanCare Expansion Rally will take place March 15, 2023, at 1:15pm at the Kansas Statehouse in Topeka. We need you to join us!
As always, if you have any questions about this initiative, you can contact our Advocacy Specialist, Taylor Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 861-7890.
- Participate in the rally and represent the 8-in-10 Kansans who support KanCare expansion. RSVP here and let us know you are coming!
- Save your seat on the bus — we have stops in Wichita, North Newton & Emporia. Free of charge, be sure to RSVP here since space is limited.
- Spread the word about the Rally. Use the resources in the Communications section on social media and with your friends, neighbors and families.
- Set up a meeting with your legislator. If you can’t come to Topeka, see if you can set one up when they are back home. Let them know that you want them to support KanCare expansion this session. If you aren’t sure who your legislator is, use this “Find Your Legislator” tool to look them up.
- Organize a group to come to the Statehouse on March 15, 2023, at 1:15pm for the Rally. RSVP here.
- Invite your base to attend the Rally. Use the tools in the Communications section below to share the information with them.
Organizations and individuals are welcome to use the following social media graphics on their accounts. To download the file, click on the link, then right click and choose “Save image as…” On a Mac, click the link, then use Ctrl + click on the image to save.
- Rally flier (PDF)
- Rally bus flier (PDF)
- Rally social media graphic (square jpg)
- Rally bus social media graphic (square jpg)
- Join the rally (square jpg)
2023 Briefing Book on KanCare Expansion
2022-2023 KanCare Expansion Advocacy Toolkit