Hosted by the Alliance for a Healthy Kansas & the Manhattan Alliance for Peace and Justice
We are gathering together in Manhattan, Kansas to share stories about how important health care coverage is to us and urging Senator Jerry Moran to stick to his word.
Senator Moran told us back in July if a health care bill isn’t good for Kansas, it isn’t good for him and he wouldn’t vote in support of it. We will hold him to his words and ask him to vote NO on Graham-Cassidy.
Graham-Cassidy bill will:
– end protections for pre-existing conditions,
– lead to more closings of rural hospitals,
– raise premiums on middle-class families,
– prevent veterans from access to affordable coverage, and
– end special education, both for kids with disabilities and kids designated as gifted.
This rally is happening rain or shine.
Come share your stories, raise your voice, and let our Representatives know that Graham-Cassidy is NOT good for Kansas.